Which are your favorite Joe Biden quotes?
Joe Biden is an Americanpolitician and president-elect of the United States. He won the 2020 presidential election against ‘Donald Trump‘.
Biden served as the 47th Vice President of the United States under ‘Barack Obama‘ from 2009 until 2017. Obama awarded him the ‘Presidential Medal of Freedom’ with distinction. Hewas one of the youngest senators in US history.
Here’s a collection of the best Joe Biden quotes:
Table of Contents
50 Joe Biden Quotes & Sayings
1. “Oh, it is a live ball. No, it is a live ball. We’re gonna have to do that. And you’re gonna find there’s a lotta conservative constitutional scholars who are saying it as well. ” – Joe Biden
2. “Well, I think the biggest threat to America right now in terms of breaking up our– our security and our alliances is Russia.” – Joe Biden
3. “He’s (Donald Trump) telling people that we’ve turned the bend, in one of his recent rallies. Well, he’s gone– as my grandpop would say, he’s gone ’round the bend. I mean, we are in real trouble.” – Joe Biden
4. “When you put the combination of Russia, Giuliani– the president, together– it’s just what it is. It’s a smear campaign because he has nothing he wants to talk about. What is he running on? What is he running on?” – Joe Biden
5. “The last thing we need to do is turn the Supreme Court into just a political football, whoever has the most votes gets whatever they want.” – Joe Biden
6. “I am not overconfident about anything.” – Joe Biden
7. “You don’t have to lock down the economy. It depends on the community. It depends on where it’s real– in real trouble. And you have to do things that make sense, that make it easier for people to avoid being exposed.” – Joe Biden
8. “So, for example, if we just made every corporation pay minimum 15% tax; you got 91 pay no tax. That raises over $400 billion.” – Joe Biden
9. “Nobody making less than $400,000 will pay a penny more in tax under my proposal.” – Joe Biden
10th of 50 Joe Biden Quotes
10. “I hope there’s gonna be a lotta people who vote for me because of who I am.” – Joe Biden
11. “We feel good about where we are. But, you know, I– I don’t underestimate– how he plays.” – Joe Biden
12. “Our lack of standing in the world. Look what he (Donald Trump) does. He embraces every dictator insight, and he pokes his finger in the eye of all of our friends. And so what’s happening now is you have– you have the situation in Korea where they have more lethal missiles and they have more capacity than they had before.” – Joe Biden
13. “He (Donald Trump) wouldn’t know a suburb unless he took a wrong turn. Go out in the suburbs now. It’s not 1950. There are Black and white families living next door to one another, drivin’ each other’s kids to soccer practice. this is a different world than he lives in. Look, there’s a lotta reasons people are upset. A lotta good reasons.” – Joe Biden
14. “Presidents come and go. Supreme Court justices stay for generations.” – Joe Biden
15. “He’s (Donald Trump) sending ’em overseas already. Take a look at what’s happened. We have a trade deficit that’s larger with China than when we were there.” – Joe Biden
16. “Hey, the same guy who thought that the 9/11 attack was a 7-Eleven attack. He’s talkin’ about dementia? All I can say to the American people is watch me, is see what I’ve done, is see what I’m gonna do. Look at me. Compare our physical and mental acuity. I’m happy to have that comparison.” – Joe Biden
17. “We’re able to compete like we haven’t been able to compete before.” – Joe Biden
18. “That’s a guarantee, a promise. I give you my word as a Biden. That’s an absolute guarantee.” – Joe Biden
19. “Well, you know, there’s an awful lot of talk out there about that– tryin’ to sorta delegitimize the election, all I think designed to make people wonder whether or not they should, whether it’s worth going to vote.” – Joe Biden
20th of 50 Joe Biden Quotes
20. “Two hundred twenty thousand Americans dead. If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this … anyone that’s responsible for that many deaths should not remain president of the United States of America.” – Joe Biden
21. “I just want to make sure we can earn every vote possible.” – Joe Biden
22. “I can make sure every single person who qualifies community college can go and we still have a lotta money left over. That’s what I mean by significant institutional changes.” – Joe Biden
23. “For example– one of the hardest things, beyond police issues, there’s the issue of accumulation of wealth.” – Joe Biden
24. “If elected, what I will do is I’ll put together a national commission of, bipartisan commission of scholars, constitutional scholars, Democrats, Republicans, liberal, conservative. And I will– ask them to over– 180 days come back to me with recommendations as to how to– reform the court system because it’s getting out of whack– the way in which it’s being handled and it’s not about court-packing.” – Joe Biden
25. “Freedom is about making sure that you care about the people you’re around, that they be free too. It’s a patriotism to put this mask on.” – Joe Biden
26. “From what I’ve read and know the intelligence community warned the president that Giuliani was being fed disinformation from the Russians. And we also know that Putin is trying very hard to spread disinformation about Joe Biden.” – Joe Biden
27. “We should be investigating a great deal more money in testing and tracing.” – Joe Biden
28. “Come on. There’s not another serious scientist in the world who says it’s going to be over soon.” – Joe Biden
29. “Well, for example, I think we have to fundamentally change the way in which we deal with– institutional racism.” – Joe Biden
30th of 50 Joe Biden Quotes
30. “He’d love to run against them, wouldn’t he? Mr. President, you’re running against Joe Biden. Joe Biden has a deep, steep, and successful record over a long, long time.” – Joe Biden
31. “To live together and work together. That’s how I see America. That’s how I see the presidency, and that’s how I see the future.” – Joe Biden
32. “I represent all of you, whether you voted for me or against me. And I’m going to make sure you’re represented.” – Joe Biden
33. “Coyotes didn’t bring them over. Their parents were with them. They got separated from their parents. And it makes us a laughingstock and violates every notion of who we are as a nation.” – Joe Biden
34. “There’s a reason why he’s (Donald Trump) bringing up all this malarkey … He doesn’t want to talk about the substantive issues. It’s not about his family and my family. It’s about your family.” – Joe Biden
35. “There’s never been a conflict with me between law and order and dignity; they’re one and the same.” – Joe Biden
36. “I feel superstitious when I predict anything other than gonna be a hard fight.” – Joe Biden
37. “Depending who you’re raising them on. Look, if you’re raising ’em on somebody who’s makin’ $1 billion a year, it’s not a problem that they pay 39.6%, which everybody should pay, raise another $90 billion.” – Joe Biden
38. “Right now, the biggest domestic issue is our health.” – Joe Biden
39. “There’s a number of other things that our constitutional scholars have debated and I’d look to see what recommendations that commission might make.” – Joe Biden
40th of 50 Joe Biden Quotes
40. “Well, let me put it this way. Number one: I’ve never, ever supported defunding police. Matter of fact, we need to give more funding for police for different reasons. Number two: Any use of violence, burning down stores, smashing windows, that is a crime. People should be arrested.” – Joe Biden
41. “He’s (Donald Trump) a very confused guy. He thinks he’s running against someone else. He’s running against Joe Biden. I beat all those other people because I disagreed with them.” – Joe Biden
42. “Just the intimidation factor. But what really has pleased me is the overwhelming turnout in the states that have early voting.” – Joe Biden
43. “I think that the biggest competitor is China. And depending on how we handle that will determine whether we’re competitors or we end up being in a more serious competition relating to force.” – Joe Biden
44. “There’s an awful lot of Black Americans who are equally as– they’re as qualified as white Americans based on the same status they’re in terms of economic opportunity but they don’t get a chance.” – Joe Biden
45. “A woman can go in and– to a drugstore and buy a pregnancy test, and find out at home whether or not she’s pregnant. We should be doing the same kind of investment to see whether we’re gonna have testing kits for people to know. It’s not enough to know in seven days or five days or three days whether or not you have COVID.” – Joe Biden
46. “He (Donald Trump) says we’re learning to live with it. People are learning to die with it.” – Joe Biden
47. “But I think the contrast between Donald Trump and me is about as stark as it can get in terms of our value set and– how we view the world.” – Joe Biden
48. “By righting the tax code. You got billionaires in this country making $700 billion during this crisis. $700 billion.” – Joe Biden
49. “North Korea. You have a situation in the Gulf where you have Iran closer to a nu– having enough fissile material to get a nuclear weapon than they had before. You have our NATO allies backing away from us because they say, “We can’t count on,” us. So he’s moving away from what has allowed us to bring the world together.” – Joe Biden
50. “Right now, COVID. COVID, the way he’s (Donald Trump) handling COVID is just absolutely totally irresponsible.” – Joe Biden
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Joe Biden! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Joe Biden quotes? Leave a comment below.
Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable. The greatest gift is the ability to forget - to forget the bad things and focus on the good. If you need more than 10 rounds to hunt, and some argue they hunt with that many rounds, you shouldn't be hunting.What did Joe Biden say about Ireland? ›
'I may be Irish but I'm not stupid': Joe Biden's controversial comments on Ireland.What is Joe Biden's net worth? ›
Joe Biden's Net Worth
While still serving as vice president, his net worth was $2.5 million, but in the years between holding political office his net worth shot up to $8 million, according to Forbes. Celebrity Net Worth pegs Biden's estimated net worth at $9 million, however. Along with his wife, Dr.
Biden struggled to overcome a childhood stutter by reciting memorized speeches to his reflection and planning conversations in advance. He was more successful on the football field than in the classroom but went on to graduate from the University of Delaware and earn a law degree from Syracuse University in New York.What are 5 famous quotes? ›
|That's one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.||Neil Armstrong||English|
|The love of money is the root of all evil.||the Bible||Greek|
|The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.||Franklin D. Roosevelt||English|
|The truth will set you free.||the Bible||Greek|
- “The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.” ―Woodrow Wilson.
- “Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.” ―Dwight D. ...
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” ― Lyndon B.
Ireland Popular Courses
Ireland is home to some renowned colleges and institutions, which is a lesser-known fact. Some of the top universities in Ireland are Trinity College, Griffith College, and the Dublin Business School. Ireland is well-known around the world for its top IT, finance, and pharmaceutical firms.
According to the governments of the United States and Ireland, relations have long been based on common ancestral ties and shared values. Besides regular dialogue on political and economic issues, the U.S. and Irish governments have official exchanges in areas such as medical research and education.Why did people leave Ireland to the US? ›
Pushed out of Ireland by religious conflicts, lack of political autonomy and dire economic conditions, these immigrants, who were often called "Scotch-Irish," were pulled to America by the promise of land ownership and greater religious freedom. Many Scotch-Irish immigrants were educated, skilled workers.Who is the richest president now? ›
The richest president in history is purported to be Donald Trump.
He 's nowhere near as rich as he boasts, nor as poor as his critics claim. Donald Trump's real net worth? $2.5 billion, according to our most recent tally, conducted in March 2023. Below, Forbes offers an asset-by-asset breakdown of the former president's fortune.What is the net worth of Obama? ›
Barack Obama's Net Worth: $70 Million
Celebrity Net Worth and Business Insider have both reported the former president's net worth as $70 million.
"That government is best which governs least." "The people cannot delegate to government the power to do anything which would be unlawful for them to do themselves." "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” "Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.”What is the quote about leadership from the American president? ›
People want leadership, Mr. President, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand.What is the quote about presidential power? ›
"With all the power that a President has, the most important thing to bear in mind is this: You must not give power to a man unless, above everything else, he has character. Character is the most important qualification the President of the United States can have."